Sunday 15 November 2009

Building content

So I have just been building more and more content today. Mainly on the shop, but I haven't uploaded those pages yet. Tomorrow, when I have finished the main tech page I will upload them and then start working on new games reviews and walkthroughs.

Today has been pretty tiring because I have been building a conservatory with my dad. Its hard back-breaking work but I am getting paid for it. 

Anyway my plan for the next 2 weeks is to get more and more content up on my website. 

  1. 5 new games up. Complete with cheats, unlockables, and reviews. And maybe a page of screenshots.
  2. 10 new items up in the shop.
  3. I will also add about 2-3 more tutorials on HTML and CSS programming. I am hoping to branch off a bit with the tutorials. I plan on getting around 20-30 small tutorials up and running by Christmas.
  4. Getting my traffic up to around 4-5 a day. At the moment my traffic is dire, but that is because I have almost no content. Compared to the sites I am hoping to start competing against I will have to build hundreds of pages of content. Hopefully during the Christmas holidays I will be able to churn out a few.
  5. Finally getting it so that I am earning a sound $0.01 a day from advertising. This should come hand in hand with getting my traffic up. The more money I earn from advertising the more money I can therefore spend on getting some writers to dish out a couple of articles for me.
Anyway I need to get back to work. I want at least 5-10 more items in the shop before the day is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment