Monday 16 November 2009

Monthly traffic stats

I am going to set myself a long term goal here. I am going to try and reach and average of 200 visitors per day in the next 3 and a half months. I will post monthly traffic stats and give you screenshots of my google analytics graphs. 

By February the 1st I hope to achieve this goal. 

If I get to that stage I will throw a party and you are all invited.

So anyway today I will be putting in screenshots and cheats and reviews. I don't want to do too much tonight but as long as I get a couple pages done I can rest happy. I read an interesting note yesterday: The small blog post you post now could end up getting you. I also looked at another blogs traffic, and he posted regularly and his traffic just kept going up. Hopefully it will be the same here.

Anyway New tutorials will be on my website tonight, Maybe even a new website template. I am not sure yet but I will do my best!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment