Friday 20 November 2009

Traffic Increase

So the other day I noticed a sudden increase in traffic. I checked on analytics to see what had happened, and found out that one of my articles had been listed pretty high on yahoo. Something like 8th on yahoo out of 33 million. For one keyword! This is a break through as I have never seem what search engine traffic could really do. I thought it would take longer to get more traffic from search engines. So my new push for content is working! I am getting more page views and visitors per day now. Although to match this success on google I will have to consistently build good content so that it will get linked to more and I will rank higher for keywords.

I feel like I have just sparked the ignition to a fire that may burn quite wildly and efficiently soon!

Anyway I need to start playing the games more so that I will have more things to talk about on my website. More things to talk about means more content which means more keywords and more traffic!

Bye for now I will give you a screenshot of my traffic at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment