Saturday 21 November 2009

Revamping the site

So today I have been working hard at revamping the site. I believe that the current sites design does not help my visitors to view the content I have put up and lessen their visiting enjoyment. So I have decided to go with the following template.



This in my opinion looks a lot nicer and more organized than that of my old website layout. This will hopefully lower the bounce rate and increase my page views. Also the way I have set it up I think it will allow me to rank higher for keywords than I normally would. But the effects will be seen when I launch this latest edition. Right now I am currently testing the site to see if all the links work correctly. Also I am putting up some content so that it isn't just an empty website. It will be a rolling launch tomorrow as I hope to get the new layout up and running by the morning. Then I will simply add content as the day progresses.

This is one of the effects of that spark that was lit the other day. Hopefully though it will be a positive step forward and bring me closer to my goal - Several hundred visitors per day - upon achieving this I will have a big party to which you are all invited!

No comments:

Post a Comment